Thursday, January 8, 2009

PALESTINIAN STRUGGLE IS OURS TOO!


SALAM BROTHERS, SISTERS, FRIENDS! I see many people are keen on helping Palestine. I see many like-minded people initiating something or other. People care. You and I may have very little to offer, but offer we must. A doa maybe. A token RM1 is welcomed too. Maybe an idea that can be developed to help create and enhance awareness that the struggle of the Palestinian people is a struggle for peace, justice and their right to pursue a life of their own. Every little helps. They are grieving now. As we sleep soundly, our brothers and sisters are fighting for their lives, evading bullets and seeking shelter from the fires of death that comes unannounced. I'm dedicating this blog to anyone who wish to lend a hand to help each Palestinian survive the invasion that's going on right in front of the world's eyes. I welcome your views.

1 comment:

Ramli Mohd Yunus said...

Tahniah Dato atas usaha yang murni ini. Just keep me informed on anything. I might be able to help.

I have stop watching TV on Gaza issue. I might just kick my own TV set.

Alfatihah untuk mujahhid Palestin.